Whale & Dolphin Watching Experience + Los Gigantes And Masca
Shogun has 2 levels, 3 services available (for which one is adapted for the disabled people), an open bar, a large central table where your meal it will be served. A 5 hour trip, during of which we will see pilot whales and bottle nose dolphins, an internationally species.
The SHOGUN complies with these rules and holds a yellow flag with a blue boat badge that guarantees the sight seeing of the whales and dolphins with their maximum welfare involved.
With its geographical position and subject to the action of the Trade Winds and Teide´s summit acting as a back drop, the Canary Islands and mainly the south of Tenerife counts on a water temperature of between 17-24 degrees during the whole year.
Puerto Colón, puerto colon, 38660 Playa de la Américas, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Returns to original departure point
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers