Are you seeking a daring and unique journey through breath-taking landscapes? Come explore Masca Tenerife, where spectacular views and thrilling quad rides come together to provide an unforgettable experience. Navigate the challenging turns, hills, and ridges of this secret Tenerife paradise while taking in the splendor of nature. Buckle up and join us for an exciting four-wheeled adventure in Masca Tenerife!
Exploring Masca Tenerife by Quad is an exciting way to take in the incredible sights of this charming village. The winding roads offer stunning views and plenty of chances for sightseeing and capturing memories along the way. If you’re looking for a fun and memorable adventure when visiting Tenerife, then don’t miss out on a Quad Trip – you won’t regret it!
We will collect you from your hotel and take you to where the tour begins at our office in Santiago del Teide. You’ll receive an informative safety briefing on how to operate the quad, before commencing this marvellous journey through Masca. As you travel, make sure to appreciate the amazing scenery! When the tour has concluded, we will drive you back to your accommodation – don’t miss out on this exceptional experience!
Tips for the Trip
- Wear closed shoes like trainers.
- In the winter months wear warm clothes as it gets cold up on the mountain
- Make sure you bring your driver’s license.
- If you want to use your GoPro make sure you bring the correct attachments as you cannot hold them in your hands
- Ensure you have your driver’s license when you come.
- Full drivers license required
- You must be over 18 tears old to drive the quads
- You must be 7 years old at least to be a passenger
- Max weight limit per quad 160kg
- Under 21 years old the driver must have had their drivers license for a minimum of 1 year
What is Included:
- Pick up from Select areas in South Tenerife
What is Not Included:
- Pick up from the North of Tenerife
Duration is 3 hours
Single Quad(1 person): €150
Double Quad(2 people): €170