An adventure to Mount Teide is an unforgettable experience. With a guided quad tour, you will explore the magnificent environment of Tenerife’s highest mountain. Along your journey, you will be able to savour the breath-taking views and feel its unique atmosphere.
Are you ready for a thrilling adventure? Then you have to experience the Mount Teide Quad Trip! Put on your helmet and start your engine, as you take on one of Tenerife’s most iconic landmarks. This off-road journey brings you breath*taking panoramic views of the rugged volcanic landscapes. It is an experience like no other, so don’t wait any longer – let’s get going!
We will come to collect you from your hotel and take you to our base in Santiago del Teide, where you’ll receive a safety briefing and instructions on how to drive the quad. You can then start your amazing journey up Mount Teide, appreciating the stunning scenery throughout. We will ascend to roughly 2000m above sea level, before descending back down to the starting point and then travelling back to your hotel. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity!
Tips for the Trip
- Wear closed shoes like trainers.
- In the winter months wear warm clothes as it gets cold up on the mountain
- If you want to use your GoPro make sure you bring the correct attachments as you cannot hold them in your hands
- Relax and enjoy the view. Take in the breath-taking scenery as you watch the sun set over the island of Tenerife.
- Make sure you bring your driver’s license.
- Full drivers license required
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old to drive the quad
- Must at 7 years old to be a passenger
- Duration of the trip 3 hours
- Max weight per quad 160KG
- Under 21 years old the driver must have had their drivers license for a minimum of 1 year
What is included:
- Pick up form select hotels in South Tenerife
What is not included:
- Pick up form North Tenerife
Single Quad €140
Double Quad €160