Are you in search of an adventure that will take your breath away? Then the Teide Sunset Quad trip is for you! Cruise through the beautiful scenery on Tenerife’s roads and trails on a quad bike. Witness a captivating sunset atop Mount Teide, one of Spain’s most magnificent volcanoes. Don’t miss out on this amazing experience, start up your quad and explore Tenerife in a way you never have before!
The Teide Sunset Quad trip is a thrilling way to observe the beautiful sunset of Tenerife. You’ll get to explore the island on a quad bike, admiring the stunning scenery as you go. There’s no better way to take in the sights than on a quad bike, allowing you a unique view of the setting sun. This tour is an excellent option for those looking to experience something different and exciting while in Tenerife.
The Teide Sunset Quad trip is a must-see for anyone visiting the island. You will be picked up from your hotel and taken to our office in Santiago del Teide, where you will be given a safety briefing and instructions on how to drive the quad. On your journey to Mount Teide, admire the stunning landscape as you ascend towards 2000m above the sea level, a majestic spot to watch the sunset. To complete this magical experience, we will then escort you back to your hotel at the end of the tour. This day trip is an unforgettable experience that you won’t want to miss!
Tips for the Trip
- Wear closed shoes like trainers.
- In the winter months wear warm clothes as it gets cold up on the mountain
- Make sure you bring your driver’s license.
- If you want to use your GoPro make sure you bring the correct attachments as you cannot hold them in your hands
- Dress for the occasion. The temperature can drop quickly after sunset, so be sure to bring a jacket or sweater. If you don’t have a jacket we can provide one.
- Relax and enjoy the view. Take in the breath-taking scenery as you watch the sun set over the island of Tenerife.
- Ensure you have your driver’s license when you come.
- Full drivers license required
- You must be over 18 tears old to drive the quads
- You must be 7 years old at least to be a passenger
- Max wight limit per quad 160kg
- Under 21 years old the driver must have had their drivers license for a minimum of 1 year
What is Included:
- Pick up from Select areas in South Tenerife
What is Not Included:
- Pick up from the North of Tenerife
Duration is 3 hours
Single Quad(1 person): €140
Double Quad(2 people): €160
Check out the Macmaster enjoying this tour!